The men and women's basketball teams call the 2,500-seat W. L. Zorn Arena on lower campus their home facility. Built in the early 1950s, and opened in 1952, this structure has been the site of numerous playoff games for the Blugolds' nationally-regarded men and women's basketball programs. The facility was named in honor of W. L. "Bill" Zorn who was the head men's basketball coach at UWEC for 40 years. Zorn Arena was the first major post-war public college building to be constructed in the state of Wisconsin.
Teams Utilizing Facility